Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wearable LEGO Photos

Here are all the fantastic design solutions that came in for the Wearable LEGO challenge.


by Chris, age 12, Kennewick, Washington, USA.

I wanted to make something I didn't think anyone else would do, so I decided to make a classic disguise.


by Owen, age 8, New Jersey, USA.

Here we have the latest creations from the ever inspiring designer, Owen C. Owen is looking dashing in his Post Industrial Pseudo Ben Franklin sunglasses and ultra thin Techno Tread tie. No worries about time, he’s got his mega cool LEGO Timex on his wrist.

His lovely sister is modeling the newest in lady’s fashions by Owen. Here she is sporting a kicky Rainbow Barrette and a three karat Power Miner Jewel ring with Techno Tread band.


by Cassie, age 9, Kennewick, Washington, USA.

I'm on the LEGO phone with the person who made my LEGO sandal saying, 'I really enjoyed the first sandal you sent me, but I think I need another one.


by Ashley, age 7, Florida, USA.

This is my Lego watch.


by Cambrie, age 13, Ontario, Canada.


by Kaleb, age 11, Ontario, Canada.

Climbing & Exploring Kaleb.


by Sophie, age 6, Saskatchewan, Canada.

I made a crown for my Lambie.



by Thaliya, age 7, Makwa, Saskatchewan, Canada.

This is a princess crown with jewels, and a bracelet with a pearl and a purple diamond on it!


by Fin, age 6, Guelph, Ontario, Canada.

Wearing Lego rings.


by Sylvan, age 2, Guelph, Ontario, Canada.

Wearing a Lego shoe.


by Jenna Kate, age 6, North Carolina, USA.

This is a shirt you can wear with armholes and a neck.


by Jason, age 8, North Carolina, USA.

A shirt and pants.


by Jedd, age 6, Adelaide, South Australia.

A shop of hats for people to wear. There are people on the checkouts and cars in the carpark outside.


by Aaron , age 6, Tucson, Arizona, USA.

This is Jet Pack Cat. It flies everywhere it goes. Did you notice the flames shooting out the back of the jet pack?


by Elijah, age 9, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.

Sunglasses and a gun.



by Anna, age 9, Midwestern USA.

Gun & Holster.


by Shannon, age 9, California, USA.

A mask.


by Cleary, age 10, California, USA.

A bow tie


by Jeffery, age 11, Torrington, Wyoming, USA.

A pair of glasses.


by Lauren, age 11, New South Wales, Australia.

A flat cap.


by Ezekiel, age 6, Indiana, USA.

I made x-ray vision glasses!


by Gabriela, age 9, Indiana, USA.

I made a tiara. My stuffed elephant is wearing it, because it doesn't fit me.


by Marley, age 8, New Brunswick, Canada.

A roller skate.


by Tansy, age 5, New Brunswick, Canada.

A bracelet.


by Haley, age 6 and Mikey age 8, Kennewick, Washington, USA.

A dress (left) and a baseball cap (right).


by Victor, age 5, Cambridge, Canada.

Running shoe.


by Carolyn, age 7, Cambridge, Canada.

Bracelet and Cinderella's glass slipper.


by Jaden, age 10, West Richland, Washington, USA.

I know this is kind of late for St. Patrick's Day, but we found this leprechaun in the kitchen and it turns out that he had lost his hat. So, I built a LEGO hat for him. Plus, he gives us M&Ms out of his side!


by Sarah, age 6, North Carolina, USA.

I made 4 pairs of earrings. I like earrings so I made these.


by Luke, age 9, North Carolina, USA.

This is me wearing a red sweatshirt and pants.


by Rachel, age 10, North Carolina, USA.

This is a beautiful sundress. On the upper right corner is a jewelry box filled with a bracelet and and a pair of earrings.


by Tom, age 8, Haysville, Kansas, USA.

It is a secret weapon. You take off the top, and then take out the front, and then it shoots a laser. Well, that is what would happen if it actually worked.


by Alden, age 7, New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA.

This is a Lego watch and the time is 12:35.


by Michael, Pasco, Washington, USA.

I made a man with a top hat.